We offer the following services:
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal care until the 28th week of pregnancy
- Ultrasounds for our patients
- CA Prenatal Screening Program (genetic testing)
- STD/STI testing and treatment for patients
- Adoption referrals
- Post-abortion care
- New or gently used infant and maternity clothing
While we do not charge for our services, the laboratories and facilities we contract with do not provide their services free of charge. If you do not have insurance, we can still help you. If you are financially eligible for Medi-Cal, we can sign you up for the Presumptive Eligibility Medi-Cal program at your first nurse appointment.
An unplanned pregnancy can be confusing and often emotional for you and your partner. We understand this. We provide prenatal care until the 28th week of pregnancy, and then we refer you to a local physician, midwife, birthing center, or clinic who will care for you during the last trimester. Our referral program can be a seamless process.